Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oldie but a goodie

I turn 23 in about two hours, and I want to get one more post in while I'm still young.

My dreams have been out of control lately. I kind of which I had musical talent so I could write rap songs about them. Seriously, every one from the past week, I've woken up with one eyebrow raised skeptically.

First off, I had a dream my good friend Brandon moved in with me. It was great, I love the man! Then, one day, I came home from work and found him in the hallway, having sex with Feldman, a fellow I barely know, but seems like a nice enough fellow.

Then, I dreamt that Cambodian Chad, a friend I haven't seen since we performed "The Award Show," had beed sentenced to death. So, as we were walking into Hannaford together, where his sentence was to be carried out, he handed me a video. "Promise me you'll get this out to the people" he said in ernest. I promised. He was hanged in the freezer section, after which, they showed the video he gave me. It was a dating video.

"Chad is an active, athletic artist looking for someone special. He loves to dance, and spend some time out on the town, but can have a great time curled up on the couch watching movies, too. If you're interested in Chad, please call...."

There was another, that had to do with bugs, and hookers, and Rite Aid being a pirate ship. I don't know. I watch too many movies when I go to bed.

No comments: